Friday, July 5, 2013

Children's Claritin Springtime Meet up

A few weeks ago (as I am horribly behind with my posts, please forgive me) my moms and I got together with all the kiddos to discuss what we've been up to so far this spring/summer. Something that we constantly talk about is allergies. They have been especially bad this year and have affected us as well as our children. Thankfully, we have Claritin. I received a wonderful box of goodies from Claritin which sparked our talk on what do we do to relax. Its not easy to do with the herds we all have, but it is necessary in order to keep the family running smoothly. 


Included in our goody box were face masks, samples and 2013 Preparedness Checklists. Face masks are my favorite when I am having sinus pain and my little ones love it too. The Preparedness Checklist was perfect and when all of us checked of what we have done to date I was surprised to see that I had already completed many of the items. Beth won and is the most prepared out of all of us!! She took home the Claritin tablets and syrup. Congratulations!!! 

I love this time of year and Claritin makes it so much more enjoyable. Have a wonderful summer! 


I was given promotional items for this party. However, the opinions are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.