Friday, April 12, 2013

Whats for Dinner?

I love dinners I can make up and freeze or put in the fridge for later and here is a great one. I found this one surfing the web at Moms Simplified. I adjusted it for what I had in the house and ready to go which was chicken. It turned out just great.



These are delicious and so freakin' easy!!

What you'll need:

1 lb. chicken breasts or ground beef
1 can refrigerated biscuits (10 pack)
2 tbsp. butter (melted) **use 4 tbsp if making ground beef
Ranch Dressing
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Simply cook your chicken or brown the ground beef; drain, then mix with the melted butter. Place one biscuit in each muffin hole and press the biscuit up the sides (about 2/3's of the way up). You can roll them with a rolling pin if you wish. Spread 1/2 tsp of Ranch in the bottom of each biscuit, next place a spoonful of your meat mixture over the Ranch and place a bit of cheddar cheese on the top. Do this for all the biscuits.

Bake at 350F  for 20 minutes.

DELISH!! Cheesy, meaty, and just right all around. My kids loved it and I had not one left! 

Enjoy and please show them some love from me on Facebook as TAKEN CARE OF.


http://momssimplified.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.