Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sparkly jewlery with a Discount just for YOU!

Big news! I've started an online jewelry boutique called Stellar Life Boutique. Each week you'll see my hand selected collection of fabulous, hard to find, styles at up to 60% off. Be sure to check out my weekly sales (I'll send you an email every Wednesday, if you sign up), where you can score stylish new finds from emerging designers and on-trend house brands at amazing prices!

As a BONUS for my lovely blog readers, enter PBJ2TBJN3H at checkout and get $20 off a purchase of $45 or more!!! Here are some of the pieces that you will find!!
TERRI NECKLACE by HOUSE OF KL


TERRI RING by HOUSE OF KL
DARCY CUFF by LARA HENNESSEY

Don't forget to check out these items and more and use the code PBJ2TBJN3H to get $20 off of a purchase of $45 or more!!

Have an awesome day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.