Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A big HELLO starts with Gutzy Gear

WOW!! I can't believe I have been gone so long! I had a blast this summer while I was on a sabbatical. I feel rested and full of energy and ready to blog!! While I am sad to see summer end, I am so happy and excited for the kids to go back to school! I now have 2 in middle school, 2 in elementary, and my little Star is in her last year of pre-school. They were all ready for school with new backpacks, clothes, and supplies, when I was contacted by MomSelect to review a super cool item for the kids' backpacks.


Gutzy gear are these really cool velcro backpack strap covers that come with velcro patches. I recieved a bunch of  Gutzy Gear straps, Gutzies (the patches), and some info for the parents.


After the kids found the cookies, popcorn, and drinks (ofcourse they hit that table first) they made a mad dash to the look at the Guzty gear. They were all so excited about the patches! We played a couple games and then off to pick the patches and applying them to the straps and bags. Look how cute they are!!


Stella chose the Man's Best Friend and Puppy Power, Funky Monkey and Going Ape, and Lickity Split and Feel the Love.

Meghan chose the Fast Track and Feel the Love, Petal Pusher and Lickity Split, and two Screaming Joe's.

Bryce chose the Rock On and Strumming Along and Screaming Joe.

As I was telling the parents, these can be found at most large retailers like Target, Wal-mart, and even Office Depot. There are a ton of fun patches and they are all on the Gutzy gear site. My eldest daughter saw Monster High patches at our local Wal-mart and about flipped out!!

My favorite thing about these are that the velcro is super strong and these patches stick on there like super glue. They are not going to come off the straps and the straps won't come off the bag unless and adult or older child really pulls at them.   I'd encourage you to visit the Gutzy Gear site and see what they have. Kids can create designs for patches they would like and there is a great deal for purchasing these.



***I recieved products from MomSelect on behalf of Gutzy gear. The opinion stated above is my own. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.