Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Peeping goodness

Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Its everywhere I look. It seems like its seeping from every crevice and crack and cink I've seen since October and it will continue through this last celebration. My waistline is happy and my scale is ecstatic!

So, to celebrate the last hu-rah for my Star's class I searched Pintrest to find the coolest treat to bring in. Ofcourse, there is another mom much cooler than me that I am sure will win the class over, so I went for a mixture of cool snacks and came up with my own.

This was so much fun and easy to do and the class loved them!

Have a hoppy day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.