Sunday, March 25, 2012

A TV Show Review: Homeland

I've never done this before, but after being mesmerized and by this season I just HAD to give my opinion in hopes to sway yours! The series is called HOMELAND is on Showtime.



I am in love with a U.S. Marine P.O.W (played by Damian Lewis), Sgt. Nicholas Brody. He was sent on a mission in Iraq and captured. Thought dead. Found eight years later and returned home. His family has a hard time coping with his return and so does he. CIA agent (played by Claire Danes), Carrie Mathison, becomes obsessed with the idea that he was turned and is actually a terrorist and part of a huge plot to kill the president.

If you are interested this is a clip of the first episode :  Homeland Episode 1 Clip From IMDB


There is action, adventure, love, and suspense. I watched as many of the episodes at one time as I could while the kids were napping, sleeping, hubby was working, while cleaning, while I should have been cleaning!! It is very realistic (well, maybe not, but maybe).

Happy Watching. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.