Friday, March 2, 2012

Auctions Everywhere

This week and well, last week too, and maybe even the week before I have been totally digging Smock-A-Palooza on Facebook.

Why my obsession? Well, she has these nightly auctions that are rockin. Every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are $1 Auction nights. Hundreds of vendors auction off items from baby clothes, to mens and women jewlery, to more kids stuff, and some resale items for.. yeah.. $1. The times are 7pm - 10pm EST. I have had wonderful experiences and love the excitement. I don't always find items, but when I do.. watch out!


I did get a great pink cross necklace from Kittles Crosses.  They are made from nails and colored wire and you can get them on either leather or the bead necklaces. I got this one for myself (it matches my hair), but plan on getting them for my kiddos for this summer! They are so neat.

I also won some really cute hair clippies for the girls as well from some other vendors. Again, wonderful experiences.If you jump on tonight and win something, let me know. I'd love to hear how it goes for you.


As for me, I will be at a basketball game with the Hubby and our three oldest!! YAY!! GO MADANTS!!
Fort Wayne Mad Ants



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.