Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pinning... intrest

Yes, I'm a pinner of intrest and I'm addicted. If you haven't heard there is a website called Pintrest. It is where lots and lots of people surf the web, find really cool pictures, ideas, thoughts, pretty much anything and everything, put a "pin" in it which attaches it to a "board" on a page and shares it with the world. Its really kind of cool. Then, you can choose to follow people and see what they find.

I believe you can just sign-up or be invited by your friends. I would love to help you join if you are interested so just send me an email or leave me a comment, whichever works best for you. I love this site cause I have gotten a ton of ideas for crafts for school, presents the kids could make for daddy, ideas for meals, found shoes I can't live without but do, tattoos that are really cool, and a bunch more.

I LOVE IT!! And that would be me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.