Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I've got TABS!!

YAY!! I've got TABS ... Do you see them up there ^^^^^^^^. Well, I have a few right now and one or two that aren't completed yet. I plan on adding information, more tabs, ideas, and branching out a bit. I'm so excited. I would encourage all of you to please read my tab on my BI-Polar experience. I know some of you may have just rolled your eyes, but I can assure you I have had it all my life and struggle with it still today. Which is why you see me blog like crazy then I disappear for awhile. I'm back now, and have so much to share!
Today though its all about tabs! They are so easy to add I can't believe I have been searching the web for months trying to find an easy way and all this time it was right under the Edit Pages button! Craziness. So, for those of you that are Blogger bloggers here is an easy YouTube Video to help you out.. it helped me!!


Thank you to Alamode Stuff for making this sooo incredibly easy. I only needed the first few minutes of the video before I caught on!!

Happy Blogging and Tabbing!! Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, when I first wanted to do tabs I got really confused and then realized I was already looking at the stupid thing.

    Congrats on successful tabbing. What can't you do now? Nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.