Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Wonderful Ring

My "thing" lately is really digging in and searching for free and discounted goodies as well as entering tons of sweeps and raffles. I've become kinda possessed obsessed with getting stuff for as little as I can. Now, I realize that this is by no means a new idea for anyone, but I'm having so much fun surfing and finding that I wanted to share with you some of the items I have recieved. Since there are so many, I'm going to span all of this over a few days. Plus I'd like to share with you these awesome men and women bloggers that  make much of my success possible!! Today it all about a turquoise ring!


Whilt on Facebook I came across Raffles && Giveaways. She helps out small business that mostly use Facebook get more business by having.. yes, you guessed it, Raffles and Giveaways. Well, I was browsing one of the auctions and came across this ring from Beads For Me. I fell in love with it!! and WON! I recieved the invoice about 25 minutes after the auction closed, paid for it the same day, and recieved it within days after that! I was so shocked that it came so fast! What fabulous service!

Both ladies are having sales right now and I highly recommend you head over there and check them out. Please let me them know that A Stellar Life sent you!!



*** I was not compensated in any way for this post. These opinions were written by me and are solely mine.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for mentioning my page in your blog!! I feel so honored!! I, also, order from Beads For Me. I ordered a pair of BEAUTIFUL earrings from her and within 3 days I received them! She is an awesome lady! MY 2 personal favorite business pages on Facebook are Beads For Me and Abby Ally Gifts.

    Thank you so much!
    Brittany Whiteside
    Owner of Raffles && Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following on GFC. Would love a follow back!

    thebewitchinkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ring is beautiful! I love it! I may have to check out that site!

    jbafaith2001 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.