Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My aching Head

I don't know how many of you have migraines, but boy do I know what you go through! I have recently (yesterday) been diagnosed with Chronic Migraines and have no idea how or why I got these just that they hurt something fierce. Well, I woke up this morning with a really bad one and thought my eyes were going to explode out of my head and my skull was going to balloon up and shatter!! A shot and some legal narcotics later, I'm finally feeling better.

Apparently, these run in my family - nice that they now share this with me, right? Anywho, I'm searching for ideas on how to remedy this and there are so many out there. How do you know which works and which one won't kill you trying to make you better. If any of you have ideas I would love to hear them. Or if you suffer, what do you do to help ward them off?

Please feel free to share!!

2 comments:

  1. Newest Follower! Stop by and say hi! http://www.katscornerniche.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister used to get these and she found that they were caused by MSG, or at least that aggravated them. She cut that out of her diet, by reading labels and not purchasing/eating anything with MSG in it, and they have subsided for her. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.