Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Breakfast made EGGstremely easy!!!

Yes, its early - and yes I'm feeling cheesy.

So this morning after rising from my beauty sleep at a not so bright hour of 4:23am I jumped out of bed in a mood to cook and watch a scary movie. So here is how it went.

Awhile back I found a coupon for Krusteaz muffin mix and got a great deal on two at Walmart. They were super easy to use because all I had to do was add 1/2c of water and then shake (which I can do rather well - not to toot my own horn). They popped in the oven and wah-la .. muffins done.

Believe it or not, my family of 5 kids and my hubby could not make it through the morning on two muffins alone and I remembered a friend mentioning making an egg in a muffin tin. Well, since it was already dirty from the muffins I thought.. hmmm, why not!! So I went surfing and found this great idea from Epicureanbliss. These came out super Yummy and the kids loved them!


It was a wonderful breakfast with minimal cleanup - two things I LOVE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of cooking an egg in the muffin tin, but that is a super neat idea! Thanks for posting. I re-tweeted this for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...eggs and muffins!! Now I'm hungry! Thanks for the tip. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.