Friday, December 30, 2011

A rant

I don't normally rant on my blog about companies that treat me badly, but I feel as if I should warn about this one. I was sent an invite to join MobileXpressions. It is a compay that logs the websites you visit on your phone and then relays the information to companies so they know what to sell/create/offer to the public. Well, I'm all about helping the economy so I signed up. The program was easy to download and I am able to see when they are watching my actions.
The upside was that you are suppose to get points also called "tokens" to use towards sweepstakes, contests, and spins on a wheel of prizes. You are suppose to get a token for just signing up. This is where my frustration is. I have yet to recieve any tokens - the one that I was suppose to get nor any additional. After reviewing the site like 20+ times, I still can't find out how I earn the tokens or when I get them. I have sent numerous emails and seem to get the same one back from them stating to check my account that the tokens are there. Umm, they aren't and I am so fed up.
If you use this site yourself, I would love to hear your feedback on it. Otherwise, I would not recommend anyone to use it and am in the process of removing it from my phone.
Ok, thank you all so much for listening. I feel much  better. If I happen to get real good feedback from this company I will let you all know.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I get so tired of all these glowing reviews, sometimes it feels like people will say anything just to get credit for you signing up, so its nice to hear some real feedback!

    Glad I found you on the Blog It Forward Tuesday blog hop.

    Kristin aka 30-Something and Fabulous
    www.kristinhodnett.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.