Thursday, December 29, 2011

The New Year is a coming lets hope it doesn't bring watch batteries..

Christmas is over and now on to News Years. It was wonderful watching all the children open gifts and get excited about their new items. Its neat to watch my star who is now four open her presents and exclaim "this is what I always wanted" to every one.

Christmas Eve was super stressful, though. My little star decided that she was going to put a battery in her nose and it got stuck! We ended up in the emergency room. I have been having nightmares about it ever since.



This is her response as to how the battery got into her nose!!!



I am so thankful for to the DeKalb Memorial Hospital and M.Fisher, PA for being so wonderful and taking such great care of her (and me). I also would like to thank my best friend, Sara, for holding my hand through the whole crazy ordeal. I'm sure I could have done it without her, but am so greatful that I didn't.
I am praying for a wonderful and rather uneventful 2012! I wish you all the best in the New Year as well.

1 comment:

  1. My mom used to freak out because when I was in kindergarten I would put all kinds of things up my nose and get them stuck. I think this happened at least three times. Ah, nose cavities!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.