Monday, December 12, 2011

MommyParty - Cars 2 and Oral B

I had the wonderful experience of being chosen for a Mommy Party sponsored by Oral-B Stages and Oral B Pro-Health for Me Crest. I absolutely love these products. We are a large family and have kids that are in the 4-7 and 8+ age brackets making it difficult to find toothpastes that will work with all of them. Oral-B is great because it has different stages of dental care depending on the age of the child. Oral-B Stage 3 works for our youngest two! They love the taste, the princess characters, and are actually excited to floss with the Oral-B Stages Flossers. The older ones just like that they have something thats just for them with the Crest Oral-B Pro-Health For Me. The line has toothbrushes, floss, and mouthwash. The mouthwash is actually pretty tasty, so they want to use it.

I was so excited when I got my box in the mail with all the goodies and there were alot which is a good thing with all the kids we had! They provided everything we needed for our goody bags!


Moms loved checking out the products too! Who knew how easy it was to have your child floss on their own (with some supervision, of course)!!


And for they yummies.. well, popcorn, ofcourse, McQueen Red Cherry Crystal Light, granola bars, and fruit snacks. I tried to keep it healthy!

They played a game of decision! Which items were good for your mouth and which are bad. There were a couple of real stumpers like gum? Good or Bad.. We ended up chosing bad because of the sugar.


We were also given the Disney Pixar Movie Cars 2 to watch. The girls liked watching it as much as the boys! It is a really cute movie.


Everyone had a great time!

Just want to say thank you to MommyParties for allowing me to participate and hostess a fabulous party!!

I was not paid for this post and all opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool. I'll keep that mind when my baby actually grows some teeth. Or hair. Or eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.