Wednesday, December 21, 2011

iCaught Santa - can you?

Merry Christmas!!!


There are so many great Christmas apps out there that include Santa that I had to share this great one called I Caught Santa. Imagine the look of wonder and surprise when a child receives a photo of Santa caught in the act in his or her very own home. iCaughtSanta.com is a unique website that helps visitors create those memorable keepsake photos.


In three simple steps anyone can upload a holiday photo, add Santa Claus and print it as proof… or share it via Facebook and Twitter. Last-minute shoppers can purchase Gift Cards and eGift Certificates for loved ones with children, making a great gift idea even if you don't have kids yourself.

I am going to show you how easy and fun this can be!
Step 1 - Take a digital picture of your tree or anything for your background. I obviously used my christmas tree. Here's what I started with ...


Step 2 - Pick one of the  20 available Santa poses and place it on your background. They are hilarious. He is drinking milk, hanging ornaments, chillin' on a chair. I chose him with a gift bag.


Step 3 - Purchase a 5x7 for $9.99! It is a great deal and so freakin fun to do! You can add pics of the kids or the dog and add Santa.

I say run on over and get this done! I am going to make a couple then decide which one I like the best. What a great Christmas gift or memorabilia.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.