Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Funtastically Green: A great place to play

On this rainy blah day, I thought I would promote a great friend, Lynn, and her website Funtastically Green. Lynn is all about green living, eating clean, and experiencing the world as it is. I love her site, because it makes me laughs and gets me thinking about how we treat our minds and bodies. I encourage you to check it out!

An incentive to do this you ask? Besides all the great stuff you learn, right now she is having a giveaway! While you are exploring enter to win  a gorgeous piece of jewlery from SEMI.


You have until December 16th to enter! So go there now and comment on the jewlery and what you like about items that are handcrafted and make sure to tell her I sent you! You can also visit her facebook page by clicking HERE.

Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.