Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mermaid of a Birthday!!


Happy Birthday to my Stella who turned 4 on Saturday!!
 What a great day we had! 


The cake was a huge success, even though I forgot to buy candles. I learned that that is the reason why there are Emergency Candles in the toolbox! Thankfully, she thought it was really cool.

She had a fantastic time ripping wrapping and tossing tissue paper. She was so funny because every present was "Its what I always wanted".


Then it was thanking the guests. I created mermaid labels and attached the to the paperbags with ribbon. They were a huge hit!

It was a wonderful day with friends and family! I can't believe my little girl is now 4. She is growing up so fast, but aren't they all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.