Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blogging for the Fun of it

Business 2 BloggerI haven't been blogging for long, but have been reading blogs for (what seems like) ever! I have always really enjoyed writing and sharing my thoughts, finds, and adventures with others, but never really knew how to start. I also really enjoy making money. My husband works incredibly hard for our family of 7 so that I can stay home with our youngest. I am an avid blogger reader and decided awhile ago to start blogging myself. I've not been really great at keeping up, but have recently found time to do this. It helps that I'm a schedule-aholic thanks to my military upbringing! I'm so excited to be able to do this! So after all that why not get paid to blog? Thanks to a blogger friend's button I found Business 2 Blogger. Here you sign up, blog about them, then they send you leads for businesses who want you to blog about their products or services. Did I mention you get paid to do this? Umm, YEAH!! I love trying new things and sharing information so this seems like a wonderful thing for me to do. They also have a great blog that gives you tips on how to create a great and powerful blog that brings followers and keeps them. Which, is what I'm trying to do!!
I hope you check them out if you are a blogger, thinking of blogging, or are just curious about what they do! I'm super excited and can't wait to share with all of you.
Have a glorious day! So many wonderful things are getting ready to happen. I just feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.