Saturday, October 15, 2011

Savemore and get $10 FREE

So I didn't believe it until I saw it, but it is true. Check out http://www.savemore.com/, sign-up, get $10 in free credit added to your account and begin shopping. Here's what I did with mine!

Electronic Skins


$7 for $15 Worth of Phone Cases and More plus FREE Shipping

So, I used my $10 for signing up to purchase this, went to the Electronic Skins website when the deal was over with my voucher number, and picked the skin I wanted. Now I am waiting for it to get here. I was asked for billing/shipping address and a credit card number for the initial deal from SaveMore, but that is typical of any website you are making a purchase from, free or not. It was easy. The deals are great. Can't wait to get my next one.
This is a great idea for Christmas presents!
 
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.