Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Reminders, ideas, and new friends

I am working with another mom to get a coupon class going in the Angola area. If any of you are interested, please let me know. Melissa has been couponing for many years and has saved over $600 this year just shopping at Meijers. I can't wait to hear how she does it and learn new tips.
Did you get your coupon to print out 20 free prints from the Kodak kiosk at your local CVS or Target? If not, there is still time as its this week only!! Check it out HERE. Make sure you click on the store you want to print at, enter your information, then check your email. I received my coupon within 60 seconds. Here is what it will look like. The process is easy, but a little time consuming because the kiosk connects to your Facebook account. You can print from any of the albums in your or someone else (I believe they have to give you permission) photo albums.
Have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.