Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Candy, Cakes, and Cookies!! Double up!

So, here I am skimming through the coupon sites and such and found some really great ones. I'm pretty sure I have a sweet tooth tonight!! LOL
$1.50 off THREE NESTLÉ® Halloween Chocolate Funsize Bars (needs to be printed by 10/25)- If you combine this coupon with this $1.40 off One Bag Nestle or Wonka Candy (10/31). I'd print it out 3x then you are saving a ton of cash. I'm super excited about this one!!

$1.00 off Betty Crocker® or Fiber One® Box Muffin Mix - These are delicious on Sunday morning with coffee and the paper - or to help keep the kids quiet so you can have a cup of coffee!!

50¢ off Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® Cake Mix and Frosting - This is an awesome one! Krogers carries the least expensive BC cake mixes and sometime 10 for $10. Print this one out a couple times. Holidays are coming and in my house we have 6 birthdays between November 5 and February 17!! Yikes

40¢ off when you buy ONE POUCH Betty Crocker® Cookie Mix - Fantabulous!! Extremely yummy cookies and my Wal-mart carries them for around .80.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.