Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall is in the air

and so is that darn flu bug which I am fighting currently. I despise being sick especially because I am to tired and my head only thinks of all of the things I want and need to do. This past weekend I had a garage sale that went so much better than I had expected considering that the weather was cold and cloudy. This week my plan was to organize my fabrics.
I know, YIKES!! But the sewing bug as bit and I am ready to make some dresses for the girls. I'm not quiet ready to tackle that mess so I've decided to create some little creatures instead.
Who didn't love Sea-Monkeys when they were growing up, except for maybe anyone born after 1985!! I am so excited to watch them grow with my kiddos.

Well, Off to bed with some hot tea and a cosey comforter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.