Thursday, October 13, 2011

Coupon Craziness

So I'm learning how to add links to coupons from my site and am, sorry to say, not very good at it so please bear with me. I do most if not all of my shopping on Friday afternoons or Saturdays after the kids sports. So I spend most of Wednesday and Thursday surfing looking for good deals. Alot of the deals I am finding come from Coupons.com and then from checking out all of the ads for the week. It can be alot of work, but I'm learning so tricks. I will share those with you in the coming weeks. I'm glad we can do this together and I'd love to know how you find your deals.
It is cold and flu season and that is my goal for this week - savings in the medicine cabinet. Especially, since my youngest has decided to run a fever, our next oldest has a runny nose, and everyone has allergies. I will let you know what we find.


This week check out my favs, so far....
$0.55 off one (1) package of ARMOUR Pepperoni - totally love this one cause my husband makes a mean italian dish with the small pepperoni's.

$3.00 off Lysol Clean-Flip™ Starter Kit

$1.00 off on any Robitussin product





$0.75 off 1 Dove Hair Care Product - Last week Dove was on sale at Wal-mart and there is a P&G ad for Buy One get One Free. You can use both this and the BOGO. A great deal.

$1.00 off Honey Elixir or any Little Remedies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.