Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Busy Bee.. that'd be me

WOW, I can not believe it is the middle of April already! Where the heck did the time fly to? I have been keeping busy with some sewing and getting a small business off the ground. I make bears, bunnies and childsize backpacks and sell them in an online store that you can find here. I am going to sit and make up 5 new bags and 10 new bunnies this week and am seriously thinking of doing some girls dresses and short/shirt sets for summer.

Besides all that I have been working out with Josie, my personal trainer, and at the YMCA getting ready for my 5k on June 11th. I just signed up for another one on September 24th in Fort Wayne and am excited about that one, too. I was going to do it last year, but got very sick. Since, I'm all better, I have no excuse.

So, off I go. Another fun filled day and hopefully a little sewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.