Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baker has arrived

For some reason along with my sewing the side of me that loves to bake has come abruptly to the surface! So I made the Chocolate-covered Oreo Cake for my DH to take to work on Thursday.




This morning I arose early enough to make coffee cake (the Kessler family reciepe) for him and the kids! I love to bake morning foods and cakes. I'm not really that great at cookies (they always come out like hockey pucks).

The kids were in heaven this morning eating it up. Luckily, there is some left for DH when he gets home this morning.


My good friend, Lori, is coming over today to cut my hair off. Its about shoulder length and as big as a fro can get!! My hair is naturally curly and it is hard to handle when it is long. So, today it is getting cut short and highlighted! YAY.. I'm so excited. I admit I'm a little nervous, but I know that short hair on my face fits. There aren't many people that can pull it off.
 
Have a great day - pictures of my gorgeous short locks, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.