Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello Gray skies!

Hello, Monday morning and your gray skies!! Yikes. I'm so tired of winter.. But SO NOT ready for summer. I woke this morning to a large mount everest sized zit on my chin.. oh so attractive for a day of running around.
Today is Day 4 of my FlyLady babysteps - super easy day there and Day 8 of my 30day Chalene Challenge. I finally completed my ToDo list, but it sure seems short. I decided I was going to just continue to add to it as time went on. The pressure of having to find things that need to be done is overwhelming. I realize it shouldn't be though.

My little star is not well this morning so we are going to skip the MomSquad meeting and just do school. I can't wait to have some time to myself. I get to tan and workout this afternoon while my DH is at the dentist! I'm kinda excited. I have a lot on my list of things that HAVE to be done today - mostly calls and reservations. I gave our application to the YMCA on Saturday and am hoping to get started working out there sooooon.

My little one doesn't want me to blog today... I'll be back =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.