Saturday, November 20, 2010

Waiting on the Fire

I finally got my refund on the P90X so now I am waiting on TurboFire. You can check it out here.  I am so excited. I've heard some of the music and read the reviews. It is upbeat and fast paced. YAY.. Can't wait.

I already have a schedule set out and have the motivation to do it (got a really cute bikini) and my 38th birthday is only 10 months away. I can do it!!

Diet is going great. Not having to much difficulty with that. I actually joined an online group that chats about eating issues and stuff. It has helped so much to know that there are others that binge and crave foods the way that I do. My goal is to become completely abstinent from binging. Right now I am working on finding my triggers, whether it be food, situations, emotions. Its not easy having to admit all of that. Its actually alot of work. But, its ok. It is necessary to make myself healthy. Can't wait to let you all know how it goes.

Here's to the Thanksgiving, family coming to visit, birthday parties celebrating life, and all the food and fun that comes along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.