Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another day

YAY me!! I finally lost a pound. I know it doesnt sound like much but with the workouts and dieting I was really starting to wonder. I have returned my P90X for the pure fact it was boring and too intense for me not to mention none of the work out are under 55 minutes. Time I just don't have. I have decided, however, to order the TurboFire which looks like a ton of fun  (dance and tons of cardio). In the mean time, I am doing the cardio interval dvd that came with my X and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (super fun, and only 20 minutes - I can totally fit that in).
I just put on the sports bra to start my workout for today. I am feeling good. Have had some not so great drama come a knockin' the last few days, but besides that I am pushin' thru it. Thank you, Lord, for giving me the strength.

What are you doing? Are you working out? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.