Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 3 - Abs killer X

Ok, Day 3, and 5lbs down. Today was the Ab Ripper X. I could totally do this everyday along with the Core Senergenics from Day 1. I'm feeling really great but finding it hard to eat 1800 cal a day. I can't seem to surpass 1000. Sounds crazy, but its true.

Besides the daily grind, I am also a stay at home mom with a 2 year old. We are gearing up for her preschool halloween party on Wednesday where I am in charge of games. I have decided we are going to pin the nose on the pumpkin - started to think that a witch might be to scary. Then we will do a stop and go dance to Monster Mash. That will be alot of fun. We just need to swing in and get cheese sticks and prizes.

Also, I'm trying to sew bags and bears for the Holiday sale at the preschool. I love to sew and just haven't felt well enough to do it lately. I do have more energy and have decided that this week I will get 2 -3 bags done and 2-3 bears and bunnies done for the sale in December. I'm really kinda excited about that too!

Just think, great sales with my newer P90X body... thinking that if I am a couch I could promote it too!! Lots going on.

Thanks for watchin' me lose it!


BTW, Check out this great giveaway - http://iamalongfortheride.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-anniversary-party-cap-creations.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.