Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 1

Ok, so the day started off rough. Woke up at 2am and then the littlest whoo awoke crying at 4am!! Needless to say the grumpies got us both and the work out went horribly. So much so that my shoe broke!! Yeah, the eyelet ripped right open! Ugh!!


So, I got to take a nap when hubby got home, fed the munchkins, and then off to do Day 1. Wow, what a work out. I am not too embarassed to say that I did not do very well. I am fat, thus it is alot harder to lift my big butt off the floor. I did my best and am looking forward to tomorrow. The goal being to workout in the morning before getting the kids off to school. Ideal. We will see how that goes.

I have added pics on this one for you. Hope you aren't too scared!! It is halloween though.. LOL
So there you have it. Day 1. Looking forward to Day 2. I am trying to find an app to add my daily food to my blog as well. Not going as smoothly as I have never blogged before!
Thanks for stopping by to see me lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.